You bet! All shows are $3, and just $2 on Tuesdays. We don’t offer any different ticket prices for kids or seniors. We accept all major credit cards.
What kind of concessions do you offer?
- Popcorn (of course) with real butter!
- Pepsi products and slushies
- A variety of candy
Can I work at the Plaza?
How do you handle R-rated movies?
Glad you asked! Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Must be 17 or older and show ID.
- Under 17 must be with an adult.
- No kids under 6 years old. No exceptions.
A few other policies…
- Please don’t bring in outside food; all bags will be checked.
- Please arrive no later than 20 minutes after the movie showtime.
- Kids must be 11 to see movies alone.
- No charge for infants.
Did I hear that a church runs the theater?
Yep! Woodland Hills is the big building just to the north of the Plaza, and we’ve owned the theater property since 2001. Since then we had always hoped that our church’s goals could somehow get incorporated into the operations, and in late 2013 we began managing the theater. In addition to running a job skills program for young people with The Lift, we use the Plaza building for occasional church activities and keep it open showing second-run Hollywood films that we know our neighbors love. These two things will always be kept separate, though. We don’t evangelize to people who are just coming to see a movie.